Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Weekend weather

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Weekend weather

    We have some snow in the forecast for Sunday. High predicted to be about 33 degrees.

    http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/143101

    As long as I can drive in it, I'll be fine with it.


    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weekend weather

    Bring it on! I feel alot like you elp, and generally I can drive in about any of it. It makes me want to hit the slopes, but I haven't had the chance in quite a long time.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weekend weather

    I prefer snow during the week, when my drive is shorter.
    I got stuck in BSG once last winter during one of those crazy snowfalls we had. That sucked. But then again it was a light rear-wheel drive vehicle that caused that problem.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weekend weather

    Yea, I don't mind the snow at all when I don't have to get out and go to work in it. Almost 70 degrees here today and snow possible this weekend! Weird weather.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weekend weather

    And a major winter storm about smack the east. Unfortunately, we may miss out...again. Surprise!!! If the low tracks over us or to the west, then it stays mostly rain with a little snow on the backside. Probably and inch or so. However, and it is still possible, the farther it goes to the south and to the east....well, the higher the amounts...amd in some cases, MUCH higher. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weekend weather

    Knowing our luck it'll end up being 70 degrees.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weekend weather

    that's good luck to have....i hate snow
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weekend weather

    Looks like we are going to miss out on the snow, but we are going to get some more rain for sat. night and should change to snow going into sunday.

    If the Nor' easters are starting this early in the season I believe we are going to have a better chance of getting some half-way decent snows this year esp. jan-mar.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •